Southeast Land Why FD Bell Realtor on Your Side pic
FD Bell is a founding partner and Broker of Southeast Land & Homes - serving land, commercial, and residential clients. Contributing years of experience in real estate and commercial lending to the success of her clients.
FD's real estate career began in the late ‘90’s representing clients in commercial real estate with acquisition and disposition of properties in Central Florida. She has also had the opportunity to expand her real estate knowledge into commercial lending as a representative for a Central FL CDC, CIT Group (a Commercial Lender), as well as a midwest banking group.
FD has earned her Broker’s license in multiple states. She has held the distinguished honor of being 2016 Past President of Georgia Chapter REALTORS® Land Institute.
She also holds the following professional memberships:
- East Metro Board of REALTORS® / Director 2018-2020
- Georgia Association REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS® / Professional Development Committee
- REALTORS® Land Institute / Education Committee / Governmental Affairs Committee
- GA Chapter REALTORS® Land Institute / 2016 Past President / Director 2017-2018 / Administrator 2019-2020
- Academy of Land Specialists / Director
- Georgia MLS - Member
The love of working on the land follows FD home to her and her husband’s hobby farm, located comfortably south of Atlanta, where they always have a DIY project, gardens, or farm family critters to keep them busy.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Leave a Reply